Registration & FAQ
- Each NanoWebTalk requires a separate registration.
- You can register for as many NanoWebTalks as you like.
- An overview of all NanoWebTalks is provided under the menu item 'NanoWebTalks'.
- Click on the NanoWebTalk in which you would like to participate.
- Click on the 'Read more and register' link there.
- Fill in the registration screen and click on 'Continue'. After a few minutes you will receive an e-mail with your access data for the NanoWebTalk. You are now successfully registered for the selected NanoWebTalk! You will be reminded by e-mail in good time before the event.
- If you do not receive an e-mail with your access data or you have another problem with the registration, please send us a message via our contact form >>
- Please complete the login in good time (no earlier than four hours in advance) before the beginning of the event under 'Login', at the bottom left on the www.nanowebtalk.de site.
- You will find your access data in the e-mail that you received after registering.
- Once you are logged in, a new item 'LIVE' will appear at the top of the menu bar. Clicking on this menu item takes you to the virtual lobby. As soon as the NanoWebTalk begins, you are automatically redirected to the virtual lecture room.
- Throughout the NanoWebTalk you have the opportunity to send questions to the speaker on your screen via a message box. These questions will be answered by the speaker after the presentation.
How do I find out when future NanoWebTalks will be taking place?
When you have registered once on the NanoWebTalk site, you will automatically receive notification of future NanoWebTalks by e-mail.
Unfortunately, I was unable to participate in a NanoWebTalk. Can I watch it afterwards?Yes, the NanoWebTalks are recorded. They are archived on this website and can be called up again at any time. To access the archive, click here >>
What should I do if I don’t see a registration confirmation on my screen?
If you don’t see a message, please send us a message via our contact form >>
What do I need to do when I have registered for a NanoWebTalk?
Log in on the website with your login data. As soon as you are logged in, a new menu item (tab) entitled “LIVE” will appear (from approx. 5 hours before the next NanoWebTalk begins).
Click on this tab; this will initially take you to the virtual lobby. As soon as the NanoWebTalk begins, you are automatically redirected to the virtual lecture room.
Can I also participate in a NanoWebTalk as a non-registered user?
No, the free registration for the respective NanoWebTalk is required.
Why hasn’t the menu item (tab) “LIVE” appeared?
Please check when the next NanoWebTalk is due to begin. The menu item LIVE does not appear until approx. 5 hours before the NanoWebTalk begins. If there is still a problem, please send us a message via our contact form >>
Can I register for a NanoWebTalk that has already started?
No, you must register before the starting time for the WebTalk.
I have registered for a NanoWebTalk but don’t manage to log in until the WebTalk has already begun – can I still participate?
Yes, this is no problem. As long as you have registered in advance, you can log in at any time and follow the WebTalk under the menu item LIVE.
What technical requirements need to be in place for participation in a NanoWebTalk?